About our Services
The work we perform consists of all types of excavation, and you could be involved in several! Our customers range from wineries, industrial site work, local business, subdivision projects and numerous building contractors to homeowners where we perform residential grading and paving. Our scope of work can range from:
- Mass earthmoving & Reservoirs or Waste Water Ponds
- Subdivisions & Building pads
- Driveway & Parking Lot Grading
- Underground Utilities Including Water, Sewer, Storm Drain, Septic or Processed Waste Systems & Repairs
- Asphalt & Concrete Work, Terra Pave or Alternative & Custom Paving Solutions such as Chip Seals
- AC Patch Paving, Slurry & Fog Seals, Parking Lot Striping
- Asphalt Paving
We use the latest technology and equipment in all aspects of our work including lasers, GPS, and on board computers. We also have complete asphalt maintenance ability including infra-red patch paving, and colored slurry and chip sealing. For completely damaged asphalt projects, a company owned asphalt pulverizer allows us to grind up asphalt to be reused as base material; a very cost effective alternative in many cases.
Carlisle Construction is conveniently located just minutes from Highway 101 in Healdsburg, which allows us to effectively serve the entire Sonoma County area, as well as sections of Lake, Mendocino and Napa Counties. We have performed jobs as far as Brentwood in Contra Costa County and all the way north to Marysville in Yuba County. Most jobs run from large commercial jobs such as hotels and industrial building sites, subdivision sitework installation, all the way to driveways and compacted pads for a customer’s new barn.